Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 21 - Favorite ship

I didn't realize there were enough shows that involve ships for this to be a category, but hey.  My favorite ship on a TV show is definitely the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701.  The original ship from the original series.  She's sleek, elegant, roomy, and iconic.  I've spent more hours imagining myself aboard her than any other vessel.  I even put together a model of her back in high school, which I still have.  My paint job didn't turn out quite as nicely as this one, but you get the idea.
Oh, and if anyone wanted to buy me one of these as a gift, I would not complain!  Who knew the Enterprise could be beautiful AND tasty?

2 comments:

  1. I had a model of the original Enterprise when I was young! Alas, I never did paint mine at all, so it was just white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, mine was grey to begin with and I had to paint it white. And my white paint was not the greatest -- took several coats and got kinda streaky. And IIRC one of the decals on one of the engine nacelles was crooked....

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)