Thursday, October 07, 2010

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite TV show

 True confessions time:  I haven't seen all the eps of my favorite TV show.  There are fifty eps I haven't seen yet.  So it's entirely possible I'll someday like a different ep less.  But right now, my least-fave ep of Combat! is "Conflict."
Pierre Jalbert as Caje in "Conflict"
"Conflict" is in the fifth season, and involves two of our squad, Caje and Littlejohn, angry with each other.  Throat-slitting angry.  Their conflict is never explained to my satisfaction, they spend most of the episode glaring at each other and growling like angry dogs, and I really think the idea of a huge rift between two main characters could have been handled better and taken to more interesting places.  Plus, all that anger makes me edgy.  Blech.
Dick Peabody as Littlejohn in "Conflict"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)