Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 20 - Favorite kiss

Well, I'm not sure this is my favorite kiss ever, but it's eclipsed pretty much all other kisses when it comes to sheer hotness factor.  I'm not a Skate fan anymore -- in the last couple seasons of Lost I became a definite Sawliet girl.  But this kiss?  Holy cow.  I'm amazed they actually showed it on network television.  In fact, you might not want to watch it -- it might cause your monitor to melt.  



That's from the season 1 ep "Confidence Man."  Hmm.  Maybe I should rewatch season 1 now that I've seen the whole series.  Oooooh, tempting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)