Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 19 - Best TV show cast

Oh dear.  I'm not sure I can answer this.  I'm so very fond of the casts of so many shows.  Because I'm so character-oriented, I tend to like or dislike a show based on its characters and casting.  If I find the characters miscast, I don't like the show much.  And how do I decide which cast is best?  Best actors?  Best-looking?  Best mix of different types?  I don't know.

Hmm.

Maybe I'll just go with one of the biggest TV show casts ever:  Lost.  They're all excellently cast -- I can't think of a single character I'd rather see a different actor play.  They're an incredible mix of talented people, and while they may not be my favorite cast, they're definitely awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)