Friday, October 08, 2010

Day 08 - A show everyone should watch

What kind of topic is this?  Everyone likes different things.  I like Seinfeld (not my fave show, but I like it better than most modern sitcoms), but two of my best friends hate it.  Dad, Johnnycake, and I loved The Beverly Hillbillies, but my mom found it inane and annoying.  Likes and dislikes are so subjective.

So instead, I will say that everyone should turn off their silly TVs and read a book.  If we all did that -- say, if we cut out one hour a week of TV and read a book during that time, think how much richer our lives could be!

3 comments:

  1. So your recommendation then is Reading Rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Reading Rainbow! So yes, in a way, that is my recommendation.

    (My fave ep was the one about the shop "Hats to Where" that had hats that transported Levar to all sorts of different times and places.)

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)