Sunday, February 10, 2019

We Love Shakespeare Week -- Master Post

Gentlefolk!  I welcome thee!  Come hither now, and lend thine ears to these directions, prithee.


To simplify matters, we're going to use this one link-up widget for everyone's posts. All the posts. Whether they're tags, blogathon posts, games you've thought up, whatever! All your posts go here:


PLEASE put the links to your We Love Shakespeare Week posts in that widget and don't leave me a zillion comments with the links in them. I'll be putting comments on moderation when I post games soon, so that way you will all be able to access each others' posts without needing me to hit "publish" on your comments first.

If you're just joining us now and want to quick contribute something this week, but wondering what movies/shows/topics have been claimed already, the list is here.

And now, good friends, thou hast my leave to enter in my giveaway, fill out yon blog tag, and share thy posts as thou hast time to complete them! For lo, there will be games anon, so check'st thou back all week!

16 comments:

  1. I've been looking forward to this for a while! :D Thank you so much for hosting, Hamlette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anna, thanks for joining in! I look forward to reading your post.

      Delete
  2. I'm a little confused as to how the link widget works. I only ended up putting my website in and now I can't change it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ivy Miranda, fear not! I can go behind the scenes and tinker with this widget (bwahaha! The powerrrrrrrr!), so I made it link directly to your tag post :-) All fixed!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! So, whenever I make a post for Shakespeare week, I just re-enter my name and post link into the widget?

      Delete
    3. Ivy Miranda, you're welcome! And yup, link to individual posts here (maybe make a name like "Ivy's review of XYZ" or something).

      Delete
    4. (Like how DKoren put "tag answers" after her name for her link.)

      Delete
  3. I just finished reading my final Shakespeare play!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, it wouldn't let me comment with an ID the first time. I was unknown! Here's a link to my complete Shakespeare project: http://avidreader25.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-shakespeare-project.html

      Delete
    2. Hi, Melissa! I am absolutely agog at your list of plays read, watched, and seen live. Wooooooooooooooooooooow. I have something a little similar, just on paper -- in the copy of the complete works that I bought when I was about 17, I've kept track with little markings beside the play titles which I've read, seen a film of, or seen live. But I'm nowhere near your level, hee!

      Delete
  4. Added a link in the widget. I don't know that my answers are earth-shaking, but at least I've done something with "my blog," so perhaps I can now make myself review some books or suchlike!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John Smith, good! I look forward to reading it as I catch up on people's posts :-)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh this was so fun! Great blog party!
    MK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed it, Mary Katherine! I'm still catching up on reading posts, but I've been having lots of fun with them too :-)

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)