Saturday, February 03, 2007

We have a date! July 21st! That's when the seventh, and final, Harry Potter book comes out! Woooooooo! I will definitely be preordering this time around, as I'm actually planning to buy it since I now have the first six. I'm quite psyched! It's called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, in case you haven't heard.

Woooo!

Oh, and all that news about how two more main characters are dying off? As I said about the last book, what do I have to worry about? My favorite character died in book five! (But I'd be really really really really sad if Ron or Hagrid died. Oddly enough, if my second-favorite character, Severus Snape, died, I would probably be okay with that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)