Monday, February 12, 2007

Well, I've got six weeks down, about 34 more to go. Cuhrayzee, huh? So far I haven't had any morning sickness; I'm convinced that half the time people wouldn't have morning sickness at all if they didn't expect to have it and so every time they feel the least bit nauseated, they think, "Oh no! It must be morning sickness! I'm going to throw up!" and then they do. So I am firmly saying to myself, "I am not going to throw up. I am not going to have morning sickness." So far, so good. I do feel a little off half the time, just sort of vaguely blah, and my mouth tastes funky sometimes, kind of like it tastes when I'm dehydrated. Except I'm not dehydrated, but I bought some Gatorade to drink today just in case my electrolytes are out of whack.

Weirdest thing so far: I seem to have lost my sweettooth! I can eat sweet things, but they're just nnhhh. Except for chocolate milk, I love that. But salty things? I am all about the salty foods this last week or so. Salty and tangy. Maybe I have a salt deficiency? I don't salt most of my foods, and we don't cook with a lot of salt, so that could be. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)