Sunday, July 07, 2013
The Last of the Period Drama Tag
The end of the challenge. :-( I've enjoyed this so much that I don't want it to end! But here are the last of Miss Laurie's questions, and my answers.
1. How many period dramas did you review?
Twenty-three! Can you believe that? And I thought I would barely manage twelve. Turns out that I watch a lot of period dramas anyway, so it wasn't hard to find ones to watch and review for the challenge.
2. Did you enjoy reading reviews from the other challenge participants?
Absolutely! I've made some new friends through this, and am following ten more blogs thanks to this. Ten!
3. Did you review mostly films you'd seen before or new-to-you films?
I reviewed 10 that I'd seen before, and 13 that I hadn't, so I'd say it's a fairly even mix.
4. Of the films that were new to you, which was your favorite?
Probably either Northanger Abbey (2007) or 42 (2013).
5. What new period dramas have you discovered through this challenge that you look forward to viewing in future?
Too many to count! I've got a list going, and they include things like Ivanhoe and Persuasion and Mirror, Mirror.
6. Would you be interested in participating in a similar challenge next year?
Absolutely! I would love to do that.