Tuesday, January 22, 2019

"Blizzard at Three Bears Lake" is a best-seller and FREE for Nook and Kindle!


I'm happy to report that my Old West version of Goldilocks and the Three Bears is now available for Nook from Barnes and Noble (here) and for Kindle from Amazon (here) for FREE!  Not only that, but on Amazon, it is currently #4 on their best-seller list for free western short stories!


In fact, it's also #4 for all free fiction short reads!


I am fairly excited about this, as you might imagine :-D

If you haven't read this short story of mine yet, now's your chance!  And if you have read it, I'd love to hear what you think of it.  Leave me a review on Amazon or Barnes & Noble or Goodreads to tell me (and, more importantly, others) what you think of it!

12 comments:

  1. I'm going to check this out, the weather today is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun to be able to read it when you're getting snow, Bob! I hope you enjoy it :-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Hamlette! I’m so happy for you! I’ll definitely check that book out. I’m sure it will be a great read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fawnabelle! I hope you get a kick out of it ;-) Like I said, it's a short story... but I packed a lot into its pages!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the best-seller status! You deserve it. :) I'm always so excited when you release another OUaW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Olivia! I appreciate your excitement more than you know :-)

      Delete
  4. So happy for you! I need to read this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement and support, Skye! I promise this is quite short -- like 20 minutes to read. Not a huge commitment!

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)