Thursday, July 13, 2006

Here's a list of my favorite tv shows. I can't remember if I've ever posted one of these or not, but even if I have, it's probably changed since then.

My Top Fifteen Favorite TV Shows
1. Combat!
2. Angel
3. Classic Star Trek
4. Five Mile Creek
5. Big Valley
6. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
7. Firefly
8. The Andy Griffith Show
9. Nero Wolfe
10. The Rifleman
11. NCIS
12. Hogan's Heroes
13. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman
14. Zorro (The old Disney series)
15. M*A*S*H

I've loved a lot of these since I was a kid, or at least since I was a teenager. Firefly is the most recent addition, with NCIS entering my life only shortly before. I started liking Angel, Buffy, and M*A*S*H in college, and Nero Wolfe about the time I got married. The rest are things I started watching with my family when I was younger, and still love today.

If I added five more, they would probably be The Lone Ranger, Bones, Perry Mason, Maverick, and I Dream of Jeannie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)