Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Chameleon just called me and announced that she and her Son Of A Preacher Man are engaged! We've been expecting that for quite a while, I guess. Especially since they've been making comments about, "After we're married," etc.

Man, now I have two family weddings coming up. Not sure if they've set a date, but I'm guessing it will probably be in either December or January, since the Chameleon should be graduating from college at the end of this coming semester. I hope they don't wait until May, since that's when Johnnycake and Dimples are getting married. Then again, if we had them all on the same weekend, it'd save on travel time and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)