Monday, November 14, 2005

Scott Stapp is releasing a solo album! Scott Stapp is releasing a solo album! Scott Stapp is releasing a solo album! Wooooooooooohooooooooo!

As you can tell, I've mostly forgiven him (and the other guys, who went and formed a new band called Alter Bridge) for the breakup of Creed. I think. I'm listening to clips of Scott's new songs at his website, and they're pretty groovy. But not as good as Creed--at least, not the ones I've heard so far. Which I expected, because half of what I love about Creed is Scott's voice and lyrics. The other half is Mark Tremonti's music and guitar abilities. But I'll probably get Scott's cd ("The Great Divide") eventually anyway...

Oh yeah, got 3,049 words in on the novel yesterday, and 2,807 tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)