Thursday, November 17, 2005

I only have to write 2,000 words a night for the next three nights, and I'm done done done done! Well, no, my novel's not done. But I'll be at 50,000 words and done with the NaNoWriMo madness. And still have one night off to pack before flying home!

Then when I get back from vacation, I think I'll try to write 1,000 words a day until I get the rest of this novel's rough draft finished. That oughtta push me to go fast enough that I won't be auto-editing and I might get the dern thing done in less than three years. But I'll still have time for things like washing dishes and editing my latest C! fanfic story, which I've promised my fans (I have fans!) I'll have done and posted online by Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)