Saturday, January 23, 2021

Coming Soon to a Soliloquy Near You

Just a quick post this morning to let you know about a whole bunch of cool blog events I'm participating in (and hosting) in the first three months of the year.  Just in case you want to take part in any of them yourself, but hadn't heard about them yet.


First up is the Home Sweet Home Blogathon hosted by Reelweegiemidget Reviews and Taking Up Room at the end of this month.  I'll be reviewing Mr. Hobbs Takes a Vacation (1962), one of my very most favorite comedies.


Next up is the Lovely Blog Party hosted by Cordy at Any Merry Little Thought.  This is a month-long event!  I may do more than one post for it, but I definitely will be contributing a list of my ten favorite romantic dramas.  


Next up is the Valentine's Day Period Drama Blog Party hosted by Heidi at Along the Brandywine the week leading up to Valentine's Day.  For this one, I'll be reviewing The Three Musketeers (1948), which is the one where Gene Kelly plays d'Artagnan :-D


The last week of February is when I'll be hosting the We Love Pirates Week blog party, which will involve blog games, a giveaway, a tag, and lots and lots of piratical posts contributed by all kinds of swashbuckling bloggers.


And in mid-March, A Shroud of Thoughts is hosting the 7th Annual Favourite TV Show Episode Blogathon, an event I've participated in many times and always look forward to.  I'll be reviewing "The Haunted House," my favorite Andy Griffith Show episode.

You can always find buttons for these sorts of events in the sidebar on my blog or on this page, but I like to highlight them in a post too from time to time :-)

Happy Saturday to you!

8 comments:

  1. What fun! I'll need to mark these down to keep track!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia, yes, I have to keep them in my bullet journal or I'd forget, there are just so many good ones right now!

      Delete
  2. These sound really fun! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for bringing up the TV Show Episode blogathon! I popped over and signed up to write a review of one of my favorite Mission: Impossible episodes. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, last year, it was you who reminded me of it! Glad to return the favor :-)

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)