Cordy has awarded me the Sunshine Blogger Award on her blog, Any Merry Little Thought. Thanks, friend!
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Blue. I go through a pack of blue pens every year or two.
What is a book on your to-read shelf that you secretly know you'll never get to? Well, I don't have a good answer for this because I spent a lot of time over the past year culling books from my TBR shelves that I've realized I just don't want to read as much as I thought I did. I've gotten them down to where all the books on it are ones I definitely expect to read. Like these:
|(All pictures are mine from my IG account.)|
What's a movie you've discovered that everyone but you likes? Maybe not everyone, but I'm not a big fan of Vertigo (1958), and many people are.
Do you prefer your hair to be long or short? Long. I've never had it short.
What is a book you wish more people knew about? More people need to read Charity Bishop's Tudor Throne series! They're so much fun, and I've learned a lot of British history from them.
Who is a fictional character that you relate to? I see a lot of myself in Lucy (Sandra Bullock) in While You Were Sleeping (1995).
Would you rather play a main character or be a stunt double in a movie? I'd rather play the main character because I'm klutzy and would probably die doing a stunt.
Depending on your answer to the last question, what movie would you choose to act/stunt in? Hmm. How about a movie version of The Enchanted April by Elizabeth von Arnim, where I get to play Lottie Wilkins? Let's film it on location so I can really visit a crumbling villa in Italy.
What instrument would you play if you could? Hmm. I think it would be fun to learn to play the bagpipes.
If your life had background music, what would be your theme song? In college, my friends picked out "Windy" by The Association as my theme song, and that's stuck pretty well all my life.
What's one of your favorite fictional couples? I love Valancy and Barney in The Blue Castle by L. M. Montgomery.
- Fantasy or sci-fi?
- Tragedy or comedy?
- Fiction or nonfiction?
- Snow or rain?
- Orange juice or apple juice?
- Christmas or Easter?
- Middle-earth or Narnia?
- Marvel or DC?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Old movies or new movies?
- Old books or new books?
- Heidi at Along the Brandywine
- Samantha at Bookshire
- Marian at Classics Considered
- Gabby at Finding Freedom, Living Loved
- Anna and Irene at Horseback to Byzantium
- Faith at I Like That
- Grace and Katherine at The Maidens of Green Gables
- Carissa at Musings of an Introvert
- Phyl at Phyllis Loves Classic Movies
- Natalie at Starry Ramblings
- Lois at You, Me, and a Cup of Tea
Play if you want to!