Sunday, December 02, 2018

To-Do List -- Winter 2018/2019

Right!  Time to figure out what I want to do in December, January, and February.  Read books, watch movies, bake and cook some stuff, do some crafting -- the usual!


~ Read Old West Christmas Brides and Holiday Grind for the Literary Christmas Reading Link-Up

~ Read 4 other books off my TBR shelves

~ Read 3 more books for my Classics Club list

~ Read 3 books from the library

~ Get back into reviewing adult coloring books on my book blog


~ FINALLY see Elf (2003)

~ Watch 6 movies from my TBW shelves

~ Go see It's a Wonderful Life (1946) on the big screen

~ Take my kids to see White Christmas (1954) on the big screen

~ Go see Little Women (1994) on the big screen

~ Go see Mary Poppins Returns (2018)

~ Go see How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (2019)


(Our tree this year.  We'll be adding ornaments tomorrow.)

~ Get together with some blogging pals

~ Finish my patchwork skirt in time to wear it to church on Christmas Eve

~ Make Chocolate-Mint Crack(le) again

~ Seriously dig into decluttering this house before I drown in all our stuff


There!  Now I'll stay on track with the things I've got going on in my life this winter.  Or at least, I'll have a better chance of staying on track!

Do you have things you're hoping/planning to accomplish this winter?  Do share!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Skye, I've put a hold on Elf at the library and hope to get it next week :-)

      Delete
  2. Elf is very funny. You are going to try to see It's a Wonderful Life on the big screen?! Lucky! That is my favorite Christmas movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MC, looking forward to Elf! And yes, I went to see IAWL on the big screen yesterday and it was glorious. I went through three Kleenex.

      Delete
  3. I've never seen Elf either . . . my siblings say I'd dislike it, but I'd at least like to try.

    How fun to see those classic Christmas movies on the big screen!

    Your to-do lists are always inspirational. I make lists . . . and then do about anything else it seems . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Livia Rachelle, I'm not sure I'll like Elf cuz Will Farrell often annoys me... but sometimes he doesn't, like in The Lego Movie and Stranger than Fiction. We'll see!

      Yes, I am so grateful for the chance to see some classic films on the big screen now, thanks to the TCM Fathom Events and the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema.

      I print out these lists and hang them where I'll see them basically every day. So that does help me keep on track.

      Delete
  4. I can't wait for Mary Poppins Returns :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica, I'm pretty sure I won't get to see it until after Christmas, but I think it looks really fun!

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)