Tuesday, October 13, 2015

"Ben-Hur" Soundtrack Guest Post

Today I've got another soundtrack post up here on James the Movie Reviewer's blog, this time about the score for Ben-Hur, one of my absolute favorite soundtracks (not to mention a movie I dearly love).  Cowboy gave me the two-disc full score for our first Christmas together because I had once mentioned that I wished I could find the soundtrack (he was wise in the way of internet shopping long before I was).  One of the best gifts I've ever gotten.  Thank you again, Cowboy!  Also, thanks to you, DKoren, for helping me decide which tracks to feature in my post.


2 comments:

  1. I love this movie and the music in it! I'm rather dreading the remake, which is due out next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I figure this is a remake too, since there was also a silent-era version, so I'm trying to keep an open mind. That being said, Hollywood has royally screwed up their last few efforts at Biblical-leaning epics, so I don't have high expectations for it.

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)