Monday, February 13, 2006

Two weeks from tomorrow, Walk the Line comes to dvd! Yippeeeeee! I am so going to buy it right away and watch it immediately! Sigh. There's a poster thingie advertising it at work, and I get to walk past it several times every night. And every time I do, I remember that little bit in the movie toward the end where the music executives told Johnny Cash that wearing black made him look like he was on the way to a funeral. And Johnny just kind of lifted his head a little, smiled just oh-so-little, and replied, "Maybe I am." Shivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)