Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I had a fantastic night off yesterday. Cowboy and I ordered the new Cheesy Bites pizza from Pizza Hut and watched Fellowship of the Ring. The extended version :-D Much more Boromir that way, of course. Then Cowboy took a nap, so I wrote over 2,000 words on the new Combat! story I've got going.

Speaking of C! stories, remember that long one I finished before Christmas? It should finally be up online in a few days. I'll let you know when it is.

And speaking of my writing being available online...the new issue of Static Movement is up, and it features a story by me called "Seth"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)