Friday, February 24, 2006

I bought the collector's edition of The Magnificent Seven yesterday!!! It's a two-disc set with all kinds of goodies, like commentary by Eli Wallach and James Coburn! Plus, it's widescreen :-D Sigh, such a lovely movie. I'll have to watch it this "weekend" as a reward for cleaning up my apt...maybe watch it twice, once without commentary and once with? :-9 Hey, I can dream, can't I?

Oh, DKoren, you'll love this--there's a whole featurette about Elmer Bernstein and the score! Haven't watched it yet, but I'll bet it's shiny!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Yep, I would love to see that featurette! I'd love to hear the commentary too.

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)