Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween! Have a Free Book... No Tricks!

Want something to read while you wait for My Rock and My Refuge to get released next week?  Well, you are in luck!  Because I am offering a free copy of my Sleeping Beauty retelling The Man on the Buckskin Horse to everyone who is signed up for my author newsletter.

If you're already a newsletter subscriber, you should have gotten an email this afternoon with instructions on how and where to access your free copy!

If you're not a newsletter subscriber yet, you can follow this link or use the widget in my blog's sidebar to sign up.  And then you will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to get your free copy.

And that's all there is to it!  Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to have this cover on my physical bookshelf, but I'll settle for digital. ;)

    Happy release month, by the way! (Release day is soooo close now. Excited!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I think that, at such time as I release a collection of short stories along with this, in print, this will basically be the cover. Because it's exquisite.

      And thanks! YES! ONE WEEK! ::runs away screaming with mingled joy and terror::

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)