Saturday, September 10, 2022

Autumn 2022 To-Do List

I've got a really busy autumn ahead of me, so let's do this!  Here are a whole lot of things I want to accomplish, goals I want to reach, and fun stuff I want to try between now and the end of November.


~ Publish My Rock and My Refuge -- I am planning on a November release, I just don't have a date picked out quite yet.  I'm starting to gather up stuff for a book launch goody package, though, which will include the above bookmark...


~ Start a new Classics Club List and read 2 books for it

~ Read 12 books off my TBR shelves


~ Watch 3 movies off my TBW shelves

~ See Marlowe in the theater

~ See See How They Run in the theater

~ Watch Andor on Disney+


~ Host an Oktoberfest gathering

~ Go to Colonial Williamsburg for the brick firing

~ Make pumpkin cream cheese muffins

~ Host my TENTH annual Tolkien Blog Party!  


I definitely have a busy autumn ahead!  How about you?  Any reading or watching or creating plans for the next few months?

8 comments:

  1. So excited for your release this November!

    See How They Run looks like a fun romp, and I love Saoirse Ronan (she's my favorite actress), so I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, me too!!! I just got my line edits back from my editor and am ready to dig in this evening :-D

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for See How They Run (Sam Rockwell is probably my favorite actor). :D

    Good luck with finishing the Classics Club list! I'll be curious to get your thoughts on the ones you have left.

    So excited for MRAMR!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Olivia, I have never seen Sam Rockwell turn in a bad performance. He is always spot on! And watchable.

      I just finished ordering the final freebies for my book launch packages. Because I'm all fancy this time and offering those. Should have a release date SOOOOON!

      Delete
  3. I want to make pumpkin muffins this autumn as well! Pumpkin, nutmeg, cinnamon...mmmm.

    MRAMR is coming out in less than three months--sooo exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, I must admit we have already made pumpkin muffins once, heh heh.

      Honestly, MRAMR will be out in less than 2 months. Trying not to panic!

      Delete
  4. I want to make pumpkin bread, but muffins yumm! See How They Run, is one of my anticipated movies too. I might have screamed when I saw the bookmarks! It's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Skye, pumpkin bread is also tasty!!! I love pumpkin just about anything.

      I loooooove how the bookmarks turned out. Your illustrations printed beautifully!

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)