Monday, August 17, 2020
Legends of Western Cinema Week 2020
Welcome to this year's Legends of Western Cinema Week, hosted by yours truly here at Hamlette's Soliloquy and Heidi over at Along the Brandywine!
All week long, whenever you write a post for this event, come over here or to Heidi's kick-off post and put a link to your latest post in this widget:
We have that widget synced up between our blogs so you only have to enter your link in one spot for it to appear in both!!!
So, bring on the movie reviews, blog tag answers, giveaways, top ten lists -- whatever it is you're sharing this week to celebrate westerns on film!
Speaking of the tag, here it is! Just copy these questions, paste them into your own blog post, and answer them there! You can add any of our official buttons to your post too -- find them all here.
1. What's the last western you watched?
2. A western of any stripe (happy or tragic) where you were highly satisfied by the ending?
3. The funniest western you've seen?
4. What similar elements/themes show up in your favorite westerns?
5. Favorite actress who made 1 or more westerns?
6. Favorite western hero/sidekick pairing?
7. Scariest villain/antagonist in a Western?
8. Favorite romance in a western?
9. Three of your favorite westerns?
10. Share one (or several!) of your favorite quotes from a western.
And speaking of giveaways, here's a link to mine!
Serendipitously, today (August 17) would have been the 100th birthday of my favorite actress, Maureen O'Hara, who starred in many westerns! Happy (heavenly) birthday to you, Ms. O'Hara!
Come back tomorrow for the first of the party games I have planned :-) Until then, happy trails to you!