Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh man, am I ever P.O.d! I am severely upset, y'all.

I just sat down to watch Hamlet, the Ethan Hawke version. I bought it used from the movie rental place a couple months ago, but hadn't had time/inclination to watch it until now.

Popped in the vhs. It's not the Ethan Hawke version. It's the Mel Gibson version ... which I already own! GAAAAAAAAH! I love Mel's version, I do, but I really really really really wanted to watch the Ethan Hawke one tonight! I've been looking forward to this for over a week! Noooooooo! Not to mention, I already have this version! Those bloody morons put the wrong version in the case! Oh, I'm so mad. So very, very mad. Must find my angriest movie and watch it to vent. Something with much violence. Maybe Desperado or Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

I can't believe this. I wasted $2, I have to try to find this version again, and my whole night off is now severely screwed up. Grrr. Arrgh.

Maybe I'll watch the premiere of Firefly. I seem to recall some good violence and angst going on there.

Man. I'm so bummed. X-(

1 comment:

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)