Monday, May 15, 2006

Ohmanohmanohman, I'm this close to finishing the first draft of my second novel ever, Josey!!! As in, tonight I started writing the final chapter! Wow. I can hardly believe I'm almost done with it. The first draft of my first novel took me over three years to finish. This one has taken me six and a half months. Zowie!

Yes, this is the novel I started in November for NaNoWriMo. And there's lots of rewriting to do on it, I can tell that already. For one thing, I'm going to lop off the first twelve chapters and use their events as flashbacks. Yeeeeeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)