Wednesday, March 01, 2006

My favorite episodes of The Andy Griffith Show:

10. "Barney and Thelma Lou, Phfftt"
9. "Ernest T. Bass Joins the Army"
8. "Opie's Hobo Friend"
7. "Andy's English Valet"
6. "Barney's First Car"
5. "The Inspector"
4. "Citizen's Arrest"
3. "Convicts at Large"
2. "Man in a Hurry"
1. "The Haunted House"

I really love this show. I thought it was kinda funny when I was little, but once I actually moved down to North Carolina and discovered how true all the little details are, I realized it's hilarious. Since Don Knotts just died this past weekend, I thought I'd post a little something about the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)