Sunday, March 19, 2006

It's like I'm in college again. Our neighbor is blaring music through our adjoining kitchen wall. Well, some people might call it music. You know what it sounds like? Techno-country. I didn't even know they made techno-country! What twisted, bizarre, unethical toad thought that mix up? And then gave it to my neighbor? Yikes. And when I say 'blaring', I mean I could hear it on the other side of my apartment, in the bathroom, with the door shut.

Should I go bang on the wall? Or put my portable cd player next to the wall, stick in a Metallica cd, and fight back?

1 comment:

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)