Thursday, June 18, 2015

Post 900!!! Ask Me Anything!

This is my 900th published post, y'all.  Woo!  Cue the fireworks!


I've been blogging for nearly 13 years, but it wasn't until 2013 that I really started to get involved in the blogging community.  That year, I participated in Miss Laurie's Period Drama Challenge on this blog and Kellie Falconer's Literary Heroine Blog Party over on The Edge of the Precipice, and I met so many amazing bloggers through them -- many that I'm still hanging out with online today!

Anyway!  The AMA I did over on The Precipice was so much fun, I thought I'd do one here too.  Ask me anything!  (Anything that's not unsavory or indecent, of course.)  I'll start posting answers once I've been asked enough questions.

9 comments:

  1. When you were growing up did your parents let you watch television? If so, what were some of your favorite programs? Also what is the first movie you ever remember seeing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's so many! Congrats on the milestone! :)

    What is your favorite movie that you think most people underrate? And least favorite that most people overrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 900! Are you serious?!!! :-O

    Here are some questions of mie:
    What's your current desktop background?
    What's the last movie you watched?
    What made you decide to blog in the first place?

    Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you could cast Rudy in any modern movie, what would you like to see him in? Or, looked at another way, what role would you like to have seen him play?


    Which character in The Great Escape do you most relate to? Which is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo-hoo, congratulations! Wow, thirteen years is a long time!

    Maybe I'll be back when I can think of some original questions. :-)

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!
    So, here are my questions:
    Which is your favorite Star Wars character, and why?
    Do you have a favorite song/singer/band? (If you don't have a single favorite that's OK :-) )
    Did you read the Chronicles of Narnia as a kid? If so, which book was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry if this question was asked before, but I'm curious as to how you balance being a wife, mother, blogger, AND writer? I'm only in high school and yet sometimes I have a really hard time managing my time wisely enough to get what I NEED to get done and what I WANT to get done. :)
    And congratulations on 900 posts!!! That's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'd love to hear your answer to that, too! You seem to get SO much done! :-)

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)