Welcome to all my high-falutin', rootin'-tootin'* friends! Welcome to this year's Legends of Western Cinema Week, hosted by Heidi at Along the Brandywine, Olivia of Meanwhile, in Rivendell..., and myself.
All week long, whenever you post something for this event, please visit a kick-off post on one of our blogs and add your post to our handy list widget! It should show up on all three blogs, giving everyone easy access to all the contributions.
Don't forget to check out everyone's posts, all week long! I have quite a few fun things planned myself, including a game and a top ten list, plus my giveaway that I just started this morning.
Here is the official tag for this year:
The Legends of Western Cinema Week 2022 Tag
1) Favorite western focused on a lone hero?
2) Favorite western focused on a group of compadres?
3) Favorite western with a female main character?
4) Favorite western with a POC main character?
5) Favorite western with kids in it?
6) Favorite western set somewhere other than the United States?
7) Favorite "western" that doesn't fit the genre's dictionary definition?
8) Favorite funny western?
9) Favorite tragic/sad western?
10) Favorite western TV show?
Just copy the questions, paste them into a post for your own site, answer them, and gussy up the post with a few nice pictures and one of this year's buttons. Then come back here and add the link to your post to that list widget above!
*Just in case you don't know, that's a reference to the splendid old song "Ragtime Cowboy Joe"...