For this whole week, whenever you post something for this event, please visit one of our kick-off posts and add your post to our handy list widget! It should show up on all three posts, giving everyone easy access to all the contributions.
I can't wait to visit all your fun posts! Whether they're movie reviews, tag answers, lists, giveaways, whatever. This event is a highlight of my summer!
As for the tag, here it is! We decided to go with a "this or that" format this year, and I hope you'll have fun with it.
The Legends of Western Cinema Week Tag
1) Western movies or western TV shows?
2) Funny westerns or dramatic westerns?
3) Westerns that focus on loners or westerns that focus on families?
4) Male-centric westerns or female-centric westerns?
5) 1930s to 1960s westerns or 1970s to 2020s westerns?
6) Westerns that take place in America or westerns that take place internationally?
7) Family-friendly Westerns or edgier Westerns?
8) Straightforward good guy or conflicted hero?
9) Historically accurate Westerns or Westerns that aren't afraid to take some creative liberties?
10) Bittersweet or happily-ever-after endings?
Just copy those questions to your own blog and answer them there! Then come back to this kick-off post to add the link for your post to the widget above. Don't forget to add one of our official buttons to your post, and link to one of our kick-off posts so people can find the fun from your blog!
Serendipitously, the last day of this event (July 24) is this year's National Day of the Cowboy! Just in case you needed an extra reason to celebrate.
Come back here to Hamlette's Soliloquy all week long for two fun western-themed games, a fresh edition of one of my Ten Favorites lists, and a movie review. To kick things off today, I'm starting my giveaway, which you don't want to miss! Learn more and enter it here.
Happy trails to you!