Sunday, July 28, 2019

Legends of Western Cinema Week -- Wrap-Up


I meant to post this yesterday, as it was the National Day of the Cowboy!  But life intervened, in the form of a massive writing marathon, needing to plant some flowers, and so on.  So I'm wrapping up the week today instead.  And what a week it was!  When Heidi and Olivia asked if I'd like to co-host, I had no idea this event would get so much support.  I'm loving it!  We're definitely interested in hosting this again in the future :-)

Just so you don't have to keep flipping waaaaaay back to the first post of the week to find links to everyone's posts, here they all are again:



I originally had planned to sort those all out into tags, reviews, and other fun posts, but I'm so overwhelmed by the number of responses that I'm just leaving it all this way and using the widget to share instead.  I'd rather be lazy today.

Thank you so much to everyone who participated by contributing a post or commenting on posts or playing the games, whatever the case may be!  I hope you've had as much fun as I have :-)  Adios!

14 comments:

  1. Im checking to see if this works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CARROLL BAKER is one of my favorite actresses. The westerns that Ive seen her in are HOW THE WEST WAS WON, THE BIG COUNTRY, and CHEYENNE AUTUMN. Have you seen those three westerns? Classic TV Fan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Classic TV Fan, yup, I've seen all 3 of those. I think I like Carroll Baker best in Giant.

      Delete
  3. This was rip-roaring fun, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it, Megan! Thanks for joining!

      Delete
  4. This was a great marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was so much fun! tnx for letting be partake! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MovieRob, thanks for joining us! Looks like we'll be doing this again next year.

      Delete
  6. This was a lot of fun!! Thanks again for hosting, Hamlette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for joining in :-)

      Delete
  7. This was a blast; thank you so much for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)