Sunday, July 21, 2019
Legends of Western Cinema Week 2019
It's officially Legends of Western Cinema Week, the blogging shindig hosted by Heidi of Along the Brandywine, Olivia of Meanwhile, in Rivendell... and myself. We're so glad you're joining us to celebrate western stories of the big and small screen!
As promised, we have a tag that you are welcome to copy to your own blog or website and fill out there. Please remember to link to one of our kick-off posts so your readers can find the party.
~Legends of Western Cinema Week Tag~
1) Do you tolerate, like, or love westerns?
2) What do you enjoy about them and, more broadly, the west itself (e.g. the history, accompanying paraphernalia, etc)?
3) What's the first western you can remember watching?
4) Who are your favorite western stars, the ones whose presence in a western will make you pick it up off the shelf?
5) What's your favorite performance by an actress in a western?
6) What is your "go-to" western, the one you'll typically reach for?
7) Do your family/friends share your interest in westerns, or are you a lone ranger (pun completely intended)?
8) Pick one western to live inside for a week, and explain why you chose it.
9) What are some of your favorite lines from western movies? Are there any you quote regularly?
ALL participating blog posts should get added to this widget, which should (crossing my fingers here) make them all show up on all three host blogs! So if you write a movie review, fill out the tag, or create any other posts for Legends of Western Cinema Week, add each one separately to this widget:
I can't wait to see what all of you come up with for this event! People have signed up to do some pretty amazing posts, I have to say. I myself will be contributing a game, a top ten list, and at least one movie review over the course of the week. Also, Heidi, Olivia, and I are each hosting a giveaway! So you have lots of chances to win cool western-movie-related prizes. More about that in my next post.
All right, let's do this!