|Yes, I know I used this same banner thingie last time. It's a tradition now.|
1. Do you like to read an entire series at once or spread out the books over time? Spread them out! Over decades, if possible! That way I have something new to look forward to for a looooooooooong time. Once I've read the whole series, though, if I want to re-read them I will totally read them more close together.
2. Would you rather be stuck in the past or the future? Can I pick the decade? Then the past. I've always wanted to live in the 1960s. Weird but true.
|Would I wear these clothes? |
You bet your go-go boots I would!
3. Have you ever had dream re-runs? (In other words, the same dream twice. XD) Yes, though generally more like a reworking of the same theme than the exact same dream. When I'm stressed out, I will dream that I'm at college and it's finals time, and I suddenly realize I was signed up to take a class but never went to it, and now I have to take the final exam. Also when I'm stressed, I'll dream I'm working at Walmart again, and I've either forgotten my ID badge and can't clock in, or I forgot to clock in. I've come to recognize that if I have a dream like either of those, my real life is too stressful and I need to find a way to calm it down.
4. What is your favorite vacation you've ever taken? I... I... how can I choose? Okay, to pick one, I'll say the year that the Mississippi River flooded very, very badly (1994ish?), so to get from NC to IA, my family went up the east coast, through Canada, and down through the Dakotas. We took our time and did fun stuff like spending two days visiting historical sites in Boston and going canoeing in Maine. It was amazing, as I'd never been to New England before.
|It looked about like this, as I recall.|
5. Do you like to chew gum? If so, what is your favorite flavor? I do. I love Wrigley's "Winterfresh" the most.
6. If you found the entrance to Narnia, would you tell anybody? Who would you take with you if you did? Yes, I would tell my best friend so we could explore it together and see if it would be okay to take my son and her nephew (both 9) inside.
|I could really go for some snow about now, actually. It was 93 here on Friday. Yuck.|
7. Waffles, pancakes, or neither? Pancakes!!! When I was a kid, we ate them every Saturday for supper. Now I make them for my kids a couple times a month. And I can never eat pancakes without hearing Dana Andrews' voice in my head saying the line, "No pancakes?" from the movie North Star (1943).
|Anne Baxter comforting Dana Andrews over the lack of pancakes.|
8. Do you use the Shift key or the Caps Lock key every time you capitalize something? (Odd question, but it's something I always wonder, haha.) Shift key. I function beautifully without the caps lock key. Our Chromebook doesn't even have one, and I never noticed until Cowboy pointed it out.
9. What is one smell that never fails to make you happy? Cinnamon. I love the smell of cinnamon in the morning -- it smells like Christmas.
|Between the pancakes and cinnamon, I'm getting really hungry.|
10. Have you ever been rollerskating? Many times.
11. You've gone into hiding and have to conceal your identity. What new alias would you adopt? Reid James. Don't be shocked if I publish under that name some day.
I'm lazy today and not going to tag anyone specifically. If you like Mary's questions and want to answer them yourself, I hereby tag you!