Saturday, February 11, 2017
I Love Austen Week -- The Tag
What would a week-long blog party be without a tag? Boring, that's what! So here you go! Simply copy these questions, paste them to your own blog and answer them there, and then come back to my blog to add the link to your tag post to the linky widget in the party's master post.
1. Which did you experience first, a Jane Austen book or a movie based on one?
2. What is your favorite Austen book?
3. Favorite heroine? Why do you like her best?
4. Favorite hero? Why do you like him best?
5. Do you have a favorite film adaptation of Austen's work?
6. Have your Austen tastes changed over the years? (Did you start out liking one story best, but now like another better? Did you think she was boring at first, then changed your mind? Etc.)
7. Do you have any cool Austen-themed things (mugs, t-shirts, etc)? (Feel free to share photos if you want.)
8. If you could ask Jane Austen one question, what would you ask her?
9. Imagine someone is making a new film of any Jane Austen story you choose, and you get to cast the leads. What story do you want filmed, and who would you choose to act in it?
10. Share up to five favorite Jane Austen quotations!
Once you've filled out your tag, don't forget to come back and add a link to it on the party's master post here! And then follow the links to other peoples' tags and other posts to make new friends or see what current friends say.
If you want to add a cool button to your post, here are a few more for you: