Monday, March 19, 2007

I am ready for spring. I realized this Saturday night when I was baking a carrot cake for the Papoose's first birthday party and all I wanted to listen to was the You've Got Mail soundtrack. That's almost always a sure sign I want springtime to spring. Besides, nearly all our snow has melted, and it's supposed to be 57 later this week, so I think my hopes are about to be fulfilled :-D

Also, I'm in a much more chipper mood lately. I'd been kind of draggy and blase for the last few weeks, but I seem to be regaining my energy a bit. Plus, I watched the Richard Burton version of Hamlet recently and now I'm reading a book about the production, and that has cheered me up immensely :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)