Monday, May 02, 2022

Book Shepherd

I am honored to announce that I have been featured on the book recommendation website Shepherd.com!  The team there asked me to create a list of five awesome books around a subject that's related to my own writing somehow, and so I made a list of "The best books about women in the wild west."  You can read it right here.


I think Shepherd.com is a really neat way to find interesting books you might want to read -- they have oodles and oodles of lists like this, five books around a subject that an author is knowledgeable about or a fan of themselves.  For instance, my friend Vanessa Rasanen did a list of "The best books with characters you'd want in your crew."  Rachel MacMillan contributed a list of "The best novels set in Vienna that will create a lifelong love for the city."  Roseanna M. White made a list of "The best books about British Intelligence in WWI."  SO many topics, so many cool lists to read!  So many books to discover!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds neat! Off to read your article.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, now I must read The Poker Bride. The topic is one that's interested me since watching Broken Trail.

      Delete
    2. If you can't find a copy, you can borrow mine. I think I got it on AbeBooks? It's definitely a good read!

      Delete
    3. Thank you! I may have to take you up on that...

      Delete
    4. If/when we get together this spring/summer, remind me to bring it!

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)