Sunday, September 19, 2021

My To-Do List for Autumn, 2021

Just a few things I'd like to do between now and Thanksgiving:

~ Finish the major revisions of my Beauty and the Beast retelling

~ Find that book a title!

~ Publish a new short story in my Once Upon a Western collection

(All photos mine from my Instagram)


~ Read The Once and Future King by T. H. White 

~ Read 2 other books for my latest Classics Club list

~ Read 11 other books off my TBR shelves 

~ Read 3 diverse books

~ Watch 6 movies off my TBW shelves 

~ Try some new bread recipes

~ Have friends over for an Oktoberfest celebration

~ Go camping somewhere new

~ Host my ninth annual Tolkien Blog Party on my book blog -- it kicked off today!

~ Co-host the Glenn Ford Blogathon here on this blog

~ Make apple-cinnamon pancakes

~ Make pumpkin muffins


Sound like fun?  Anything on there that you're hoping or planning to do this fall too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)