Friday, October 30, 2020

Upcoming Blogathons

This is me quick mentioning three blogathons that are coming up in the next couple of months.  I'm joining them and thought you might like to know about them too!

First up, a week from today the With Glamour and Panache: A Fred Astaire & Gene Kelly Musicals Blogathon begins Nov. 5 and runs all weekend.  It's hosted by Along the Brandywine, and it's a pretty small event so far, so there's lots of room for more entries!  I'll be contributing a list of my ten favorite Gene Kelly movies.

Later next month comes A Blogathon to be Thankful For hosted by 18 Cinema Lane from Nov. 19 to 22.  I'll be contributing a review of a little, obscure, forgotten film called Rocky (1976).

And next month will be the 2nd Happy Holidays Blogathon hosted by the Pure Entertainment Preservation Society from December 11 to 13.  I'll be contributing a review of the strangely charming film Holiday Affair (1949).

6 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for the shout out! Much appreciated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I have had such a problem finding time to read blogs, with my hubby working from home and using the computer all day, that I totally didn't know about your blogathon until this week :-o

      Delete
  2. So many blogathons coming up! It's all so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. McKayla, I know! Love how many there are right now.

      Delete
  3. Also, I tagged you for the 30 song tag.

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)