Saturday, September 07, 2019

Autumn 2019 To-Do List

I love autumn.  I am always super productive when the weather starts changing, for one thing.  For another, I hate being hot, so the cooler weather is a welcome relief after the relentlessly hot and humid summers here.

(All photos are mine from my last trip to Colonial Williamsburg)

So anyway, here are some things I'd like to get done this autumn.  There are a ton of movies on here, and I don't honestly expect to get to see all of them, but why not dream big, right?

~ Finish the second draft of my western Snow White retelling

~ Read 3 titles from my Classics Club list

~ Read 6 books off my TBR shelves

~ Read 3 books from the library



~ Watch 5 movies off my TBW shelves

~ Go see Rear Window (1954) on the big screen

~ Go see Gemini Man

~ Go see Midway

~ Go see Charlie's Angels

~ Go see The Good Liar

~ Go see 21 Bridges

~ Go see A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

~ Go see Frozen II



~ Make a new skirt

~ Help my daughters sew dresses for their dolls

~ Crochet a blanket for my 7-yr-old's bed

~ Try a new bread recipe.  I've got lots saved on Pinterest -- I ought to try some more of them.

~ Repaint my living room

~ Host an Oktoberfest shindig at our house


That ought to keep me busy, don't you think?  How about you -- do you have any fun plans for this autumn?

10 comments:

  1. Yeah, being hot really bugs me, too. I would much rather be cold. That is a lot of movies, so I hope that you can see some of them! I didn't love the first Frozen movie, but I am mildly curious about this one, so we'll see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MC, I liked Frozen a lot when it came out, so we'll see what I think of this one.

      Delete
  2. Whoa! That's a lot. I'm mostly hoping to have a great NaNoWriMo + have lots of fun with my grandparents (I haven't seen them in two years and they're coming for a week in October). <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, yeah, it is. I'm ambitious, lol. How cool that your grandparents are coming out! I'm sure you'll all have a wonderful visit :-)

      Delete
  3. I love fall too! I've been making list of fall themed things to do and read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you will certainly be a busy girl.

    Indeed, I always feel like September is the beginning of a new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Caftan Woman, yes, I will be.

      It's like F. Scott Fitzgerald said: "Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." Still waiting for the crispness here (it was 94 today, waaaaah), but... it'll come.

      Delete
  5. So many good movies coming out!!! And not enough time!!! *hyperventilates slightly*

    I cannot WAIT for Frozen 2. Or The Rise of Skywalker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, I know! This fall is going to be much more interesting than the summer was.

      I'm particularly excited for Midway and A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.

      Delete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)