Wednesday, May 13, 2009

So to celebrate Bobby Darin's birthday today, I was going to link to a whole bunch of videos on YouTube like usual, but I found one that just blows the others out of the water for me, so I'm only posting it. Here's Bobby Darin singing "Sweet Caroline," my favorite Neil Diamond song.



I have never heard this before, and I am now longing to find it on cd somewhere. He sings it so slow, sweet, tender... and then there's that ending! Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Happy 73rd birthday, darling Bobby ♥

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Bobby!

    BTW, You can download that song here:

    http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Caroline/dp/B000QVY2HA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1242346707&sr=8-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget you have Bobby and Rudy's bday in the same month! Happy birthday to both of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, you rock! Thanks so much for the link. I see several songs there I don't have yet.

    DKoren, not only do I have Bobby and Rudy in May, but John Wayne too!!! It's a good month :-D

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)