Thursday, October 05, 2006

Vacation was amazing. I thought Recon would be fantastic, but it exceeded my every hope. We all got along swimmingly (even when in the hotel pool!), and the whole weekend was like a really long sleepover that revolved around Combat!. I have so many wonderful memories of Recon, but most of my readers here have heard them already, so I won't bore you with further elaboration.

And after Recon, I got to spend a whole week with with my parents and Grandma O. We went on a few short excursions, but spent most of our time relaxing and lolling about in the sun. It rocked!

Now we're trying to readjust to living at night and, for me at least, it is not going well at all. I seem to be sleeping in little 4-hour chunks here and there. I have to work tonight, though, so maybe that will help straighten me out. Grrr.

3 comments:

  1. Don't deprive your friends of your Combat stories just so I won't have to skim.

    Well, here's a rundown of who actually reads this blog: you, DKoren, my parents, and Cowboy. You got to read about it on the family site, DKoren was there, and my parents & Cowboy heard about it first-hand.

    Mightn't you want to show your impressions of Recon to the other attendees, too?

    Oh, we all posted extensive AARs* on the discussion list. And I don't think any of the other attendees have ever visited this blog.

    So I don't think I'm leaving anyone out in the fog. Am I? Anyone lurking here that wants to know more details?


    *After Action Reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's me Leann. Glad you had fun at the convention. I've been wanting to go to a Harry Potter convention for awhile but I'm not sure when that will happen. I read the weblog..sometimes hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure want to hear them! I'm totally a lurker. I don't like people to know I'm lurking, though, so tell the fun stories and forget that you have a lurker! (I shouldn't even be writing this; it gives away my secret secret identity)

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)