Monday, December 12, 2005

Okay, the previous list of favorite Christmas songs just contains my favorites in general--no matter who performs them (with a few exceptions), I like 'em. Here, however, are my Top Five Favorite Specific Christmas Songs:

5. "All I Want for Christmas Is You" by Mariah Carey (I generally detest her music, but this is fun)
4. "Jingle Bells" by Barbra Streisand (Unexpectedly jazzy and funky for Babs)
3. "Do You Hear What I Hear" by Bing Crosby (Forget cheese, he is the Voice of Melted Chocolate)
2. "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" by the Trans-Siberian Orchestra (Guitars and drums for Christmas!)
1. "Oh Come, All Ye Faithful" by Elvis Presley (The percussion is amazing!)

Oddly enough, only one of those is on my other list..."Christmas Eve/Sarajevo" is a brilliant rock medley of "Carol of the Bells" and "God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)