Saturday, October 23, 2004

Since it seems I am addicted to lists and also have a great many favorite this or that, here is a list of my random favorite things, and some musings on them...

My Favorite _______

Author: Raymond Chandler (for his amazing words)
Singer: Bobby Darin (because he always makes me smile, and he's got such a fantastic range)
Bands: Creed, Matchbox 20, Bon Jovi (they rock my world!)
Soda: Coca-Cola (tasty and has great nostalgic collectibles)
State: North Carolina (lived there and loved it)
City: Charleston, SC (full of history and beauty and Suthun Chahm)
Animal: Horse (they're so majestic)
Inkpen color: Blue (especially Papermate blue pens--they write smoothly)
Ice Cream Flavor: Mint Chocolate Chip (a little sweet, a little sharp)
Candy Bar: Snickers (a divine combo of crunchy and chewy and melty)
Holiday: Christmas (you know that Elvis song that goes, "If every day could be just like Christmas/What a wonderful world this would be"? That was totally written about me)
Song: "Mack the Knife" by Bobby Darin (blaringly alive, and makes me feel that way too)
Words at the Moment: 'Brilliant' and 'Mad'

(more to come...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)