Sunday, March 06, 2022

To-Do List for Spring of 2022

Here are the things I would like to accomplish this spring.  So, by the end of May, basically.  I've got some pretty busy weeks coming up, so this might be a little shorter than my usual lists, but these are what I think I can realistically do, anyway.

~ Finish the major revisions of My Rock and My Refuge

~ Start a street team for my Once Upon a Western series 

(All photos are mine from visiting Colonial Williamsburg last spring.)

~ Read 3 books for my latest Classics Club list

~ Read 10 books off my TBR shelves 

~ Watch 4 movies off my TBW shelves 

~ Go see Fantastic Beasts: Secrets of Dumbledore

~ Go see The Quiet Man on the big screen thanks to TCM and Fathom Events


~ Make a hobbit-themed wreath

~ Make a fairy garden outside

~ Visit Disney World and Legoland for the first time!


That ought to keep me busy, don't you think?

6 comments:

  1. A fairy garden! That sounds sweet <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wanted to make a fairy garden since I was like 10, and I am hoping I will be able to make it happen this year! Kind of like that Hobbit-hole container garden I did a few years ago, but bigger and fairy-themed.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a productive and good list! We all love a good to-do list. All the best in accomplishing these goals. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rissi! Yes, I like stating goals like this so I stay on track for pursuing them :-)

      Delete
  3. Here's something else for your to-do list: I just tagged you in the Pick My Movie Tag ;)

    https://phyllislovesclassicmovies.blogspot.com/2022/03/pick-my-movie-tag-2-five-least-favorite.html

    ReplyDelete

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)