Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Teaching Creative Writing: Poetry -- Article at Blest the House


I'm writing a series on how to teach creative writing to your kids for the homeschooling blog Blest the House.  I've taught creative writing to both public school and homeschool kids for years, including my own three little mice.  I've taught it to ages from preschool through college, and it's something I'm a wee bit passionate about ;-)

So anyway, the first article is up today, right here!  It's all about ideas and resources for teaching kids to write poetry.  Even if you don't homeschool, if you have or know a child who likes to write, you might find it helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)