Here are the rules when nominated for a Liebster:
a) Answer the eleven questions of the tagger.
b) Share eleven facts about yourself
c) Nominate up to eleven other bloggers
d) Ask those nominees 11 new questions
1. Who’s your most attractive historical person?
I assume you mean besides actors and such? Well, Almonzo Wilder, husband of Laura Ingalls Wilder, was pretty yummy:
2. Favorite animated film and three reasons why.
Robin Hood (1973). 1. I love the Robin Hood story in general, 2. I love that style of animation, with the static backdrop and moving foreground, and 3. It's funny.
3. Three movies you wish would get released on DVD/Blu-ray?
Seasons 2 and 3 of Five Mile Creek (1983-85) are the only thing that come to mind at the moment.
|Jack, Con, and Ben|
4. Favorite TV series.
|Caje, Kirby, Littlejohn, possibly Billy hiding back there?, Doc, and Saunders.|
5. Historical figure you find the most fascinating.
I find a lot of historical figures fascinating. Does Robin Hood count? I'm very fascinated by him.
6. Would you prefer the ability to fly or talk to animals?
Fly! Once in a while, I dream that I can fly, and those are such amazing dreams. I also sometimes dream I can breathe underwater, which is wonderful as well.
7. A movie or TV series that is objectively well-made that you just couldn’t warm up to.
Downton Abbey. I just... don't like it much. It's very pretty, and has excellent actors, but... I don't like it much.
8. Three movies you love that everyone else hates.
I don't have any? But here are three that I love, though many people don't: The Lone Ranger (2013), X-Men: Origins: Wolverine (2009), and Pride & Prejudice (2005)
9. Three movies you hate that everyone else loves.
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974), Final Destination (2000), and Cruel Intentions (1999).
10. Three favorite film scores.
The Man from Snowy River, The Sons of Katie Elder, and Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.
11. Favorite dessert.
Chocolate! Cake, brownies, cookies, whatever.
Now for the 11 facts about myself:
- I'm 5'7", but I really wanted to be 5'8".
- I love to swim.
- I enjoy painting interior walls.
- My blood type is B+.
- I have five favorite colors: purple, blue, green, red, and grey.
- I have seen every episode of M*A*S*H.
- I have never read War and Peace.
- I have never watched a movie adaptation of War and Peace either.
- Strawberries and apricots are my favorite fruits.
- I refuse to read The Velveteen Rabbit ever again because it makes me cry.
- I also refuse to watch The Fox and the Hound ever again because it makes me cry.
And now, I'm going to award the Liebster to some blogs that have fewer than 200 followers, in the spirit of this award's mission to spread blog love. These are all blogs I hope more people check out, cuz they're awesome! And I'm going to try to tag people I didn't just tag a couple days ago :-) So I hereby award:
- A Lantern in Her Hand
- Along the Brandywine
- A to Z
- Buttermilk Sky
- Classic Ramblings
- Fiction Predilection
- The Meanderings of Me
- Meanwhile, in Rivendell
- Music and My Mind
- Musings of an Introvert
- Raindrops on Roses and Whiskers on Kittens
- Reading in the Dark
- So Much More Than They've Got Planned
- You, Me, and a Cup of Tea
Yeah, that's a bunch. Anyway, my questions for those honored bloggers are as follows:
1. Do you have a favorite mug or teacup?
2. Are you an adventurous eater? (Do you try "strange" foods?)
3. What fandoms are you into?
4. What famous author/book do you not really care for?
5. What obscure author/book are you nuts about?
6. What's the oldest movie you've ever watched?
7. What did you have for breakfast today?
8. When did you first see your favorite movie?
9. Do you prefer fantasy or sci-fi?
10. What did you expect your blog to be like when you started it?
11. Has it changed? If so, how?
Happy blogging, everyone!