Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Day 17 - Favorite film quote

One?  Hah.  Here are ten, though definitely not in any particular order, as they're all quotes I use a lot and dearly love:

o  "I think you've got the situation pegged, Jake." -- Jason McCullough, Support Your Local Sheriff! (1969)

o  "What's the first thing you do when a horse bucks you off?" -- Clancy (Jack Thompson)
"You don't let him beat you, you get straight back on." -- Jim Craig (Tom Burlinson), The Man from Snowy River (1982)

o  "Oh dear, it seems I'm off to a poor start." -- Doc Hudson (Paul Newman), Cars (2006)

o  "Know what 'fat chance' means?" -- Walter Eckland (Cary Grant), Father Goose (1964)

o  "But why is the rum gone?" -- Capt. Jack Sparrow (Johnny Depp), Pirates of the Caribbean:  The Curse of the Black Pearl (2003)

o  "Cowards!" -- Jack Butler (Michael Keaton), Mr. Mom (1983)

o  "I don't know, I'm just making this up as I go." -- Indiana Jones (Harrison Ford), Raiders of the Lost Ark (1981)

o  "It seems he had a very good time." -- Warden Gad Hassan (Omid Djalili), The Mummy (1999)

o  "It's too early in the day for killing princes." -- Achilles (Brad Pitt), Troy (2004)

o  "It's lavish, but I call it home." -- Waldo Lydecker (Clifton Webb), Laura (1944)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)