Monday, October 27, 2008

I just made my first sale on Huggermugger! This afternoon I listed a set of three tiny crocheted snowflakes, and like an hour later, someone bought them! Wooooooo! I'm so excited about this, can you tell? I only started my shop 18 days ago, and already I've sold an item :-D And the money I made covers the yarn I bought on Saturday.

That's actually my main aim for my store: to make my crafting hobby pay for itself. If I can keep my restless fingers stocked with crafting supplies, then I'll feel successful. If I make a little extra spending money on the side, then that's bonus.

Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, if you look at the left column here, under my profile, you'll see a little advertisement with my shop. It shows the four most recent things I've listed, so it'll change somewhat almost every day.

And in other news... only four more days of freedom before Nanomadness descends!

2 comments:

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)