Friday, October 10, 2008

I am starting my own online craft shop! I call it Huggermugger, which is an archaic word from Shakespeare's time (it's used in Hamlet, natch) that means, among other things, "jumble." Since I will be selling a jumble of different kinds of items, I thought the name fit. My shop is hosted on Etsy.com, just like Jewels' store Knitsational. I only have a few things up right now, a bunch of these cute crocheted baby hats. Once I get home from NC later this month, I'll be adding more things, so stay tuned here and there! If you want to give handcrafted gifts for Christmas but don't have time to make them yourself, remember my shop, will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree or disagree? That is the question...

Comments on old posts are always welcome! Posts older than 7 days are on moderation to dissuade spambots, so if your comment doesn't show up right away, don't worry -- it will once I approve it.

(Rudeness and vulgar language will not be tolerated.)